Bahraini FM Abandons Diplomacy & Describes Shiite Cleric Executed by Saudi Arabia as “Buried Traitor”
2016-01-05 - 5:29 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa described the Shiite cleric Ayatollah Sheikh Nimr Al-Nimr who was executed by the Saudi regime as a "buried traitor" for Iran. He tweeted: "Iran must stand with Saudi Arabia in facing terrorists to rid the region from their wickedness not to mourn and weep over its buried traitor", referring to Sheikh Al-Nimr.
"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the safety valve for the countries of the region against terrorism, the parties of evil and terrorist states", he added considering that "throwing sectarian projections on our disagreement with Iran will have no use. Our disagreement is with a state that adopts fascism and supports terrorism with money and men."
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus