Administrative Court Annuls Decision to Dismiss Jaafari Endowment Director from Position
2017-02-25 - 2:48 am
Bahrain Mirror: The High Administrative Court issued overruled the decision to dismiss the Jaafari Waqf (Endowment) Director, Ali al-Haddad from his position.
The plaintiff had filed a case against the two defendants, the Jaafari Waqf Directorate, and the Ministry of Justice, at the end of which he asked for abolishing the negative decision and allowing him to enter his office and return to work. He also asked for all salaries to be paid, and with compensation in return to damages caused due to the case and its fees.
Moreover, Ali al-Haddad said in his case that on July 3, 2012, he was appointed in the Jaafari Waqf (Endowment) directorate, and was granted many praises and appreciation for her efforts. However, he further clarified that on January 26, 2015, his salary was suspended without any reasons.
Furthermore, the state representative presented a note requesting the dismissal of the case on the ground that the plaintiff, al-Haddad, retired by virtue of a decision by head of the Civil Service Court, dated June 24, 2013. He added that the retirement decision was sent to the Ministry of Justice, noting that all his dues were given to him.
The Court annulled the dismissal decision, since it was decided by the Jaafari Endowment Directorate, which is an entity that does not have the right to dismiss someone in a higher position as that of the plaintiff. Also, the court called for both defendants to pay jointly the attorneys' fees, and those of the court.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
comments powered by Disqus