4 Counties Issue Qatar-Linked Terror List, including February 14 Coalition
2017-06-10 - 7:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: A joint statement issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Arab Republic of Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Bahrain listed 59 individuals and 12 entities as banned terrorists. They said that all the members and entities are either hosted or supported by Qatar.
The list comprised Egyptian, Qatari and Jordanian members, including president of the World Federation of Muslim Scholars Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.
The entities which the statement accused of having ties with Qatar included Bahraini groups; Saraya Al-Ashtar, February 14 Coalition, The Resistance Brigades, Hezbollah Bahrain, Al-Mukhtar Brigade as well as Bahrain Freedom Movement
Bahrain had already announced that these groups have ties with Iran, and as a result, a number of individuals were arrested and prosecuted.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus