Saudi Media: Abdullatif Al-Mahmood Member in Federation Headed by Al-Qaradawi
2017-06-10 - 7:31 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain branded as terrorists 59 people, including president of the World Federation of Muslim Scholars Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.
The federation headed by Al-Qaradawi comprises prominent Gulf figures; the Saudis Salman Al-Ouda and Khalid Al-Ajami as well as the Bahraini Abdullatif Al-Mahmood, chairman of the Gathering of National Unity.
It is still unknown whether Al-Mahmood will submit his resignation or not.
Okaz newspaper said that remaining as members in the "suspicious and politicalized" federation raises questions, especially after Saudi Arabia and Bahrain unveiled plans targeting their securities.
Bahrain turns blind eye to figures that support it in confronting the democratic protests. Muslim Brotherhood is considered one of the ruling family's ally, although it is considered as a terrorist organization by the Gulf allies and Egypt.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus