Bahrain Tends to Raise Public Debt Ceiling to Unprecedented Level
2017-07-03 - 6:36 p
Bahrain Mirror: The local Al-Ayam newspaper said that the government officially referred to the House of Representatives a bill to raise the ceiling of public debt to 13 billion BD, which is considered an unprecedented level.
Minister of Finance revealed that the public debt reached 9.1 billion BD, which constitutes 76% of the GDP.
Bahrain suffers from a financial crisis due to the political calamity witnessed in the country and oil price decline.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
comments powered by Disqus