Saudi “Al-Hayat” Newspaper: Traded Securities in “Bahrain Bourse” Dropped 92%
2018-07-30 - 8:06 p
Bahrain Mirror: The traded securities in "Bahrain Bourse" dropped on Monday to 761 thousand shares versus 9.99 million shares, with 92% decline.
The Saudi "Al-Hayat" newspaper said that the value traded dropped 92% to 201 thousand Dinar, versus 2.59 million Dinar the previous day.
The number of transactions dropped 57% to 36 deal versus 84 in the previous day.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin