Bahrain Scholars Call for Popular Outrage against Normalization, Sheikh Ali Salman Life Sentence
2018-11-08 - 10:05 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's prominent scholars called for a popular week of rage in response to what they described as "national and legitimate appeal" against normalization with Israel and the life sentence issued against Al-Wefaq Secretary General Sheikh Ali Salman.
They said in a statement on Wednesday (November 4, 2018), "On this day, we call on our people to meet the legitimate and national call, and urge women, the elderly and youth to take to the streets to shout out against the dictator regime and the Israeli entity, and to announce popular outrage against normalization, betrayal and the arbitrary sentence against Sheikh Ali Salman.
They demanded people in all areas to take to the streets, indicating that it "is the day of people outrage, to yell "never to humiliation" in the face of the tyrant regime."
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom