Royal Decree Modifying Bourse Statute
2018-12-13 - 7:09 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Decree 62/2018 sanctioning modification of the Statutory Articles and Memorandum of Association of Bahrain Bourse (BSC - closed) Company.
Whilst observant to the provisions of Article 76 of the Commercial Companies Law issued by Law 21/2001, it is deemed permissible to amend the Statutory Articles and Memorandum of Association of Bahrain Bourse (BSC - closed) Company, in the manner associated with this Decree.
The Prime Minister and the ministers - each according to their relevant domain - will implement this Decree effective from the next day after the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin