Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Leaves London for Iraq
2018-12-26 - 9:21 p
Bahrain Mirror: The follow-up team for the treatment of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim said that he left London on Tuesday (December 25, 2018) to visit the holy shrines in Iraq.
The statement explained that Qassim who has been treated in Britain since last July, left for Iraq to visit the holy shrines, after nearly half a century since his last visit.
The Bahraini authorities revoked the citizenship of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim and subjected him to house arrest, which led to his health deterioration. The authorities, however, allowed him to receive treatment in July 2018, thus, he left for the British capital, London, where he underwent more than one surgery.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin