Awal Centre Celebrates its Hugest Project since its Establishment, Launches 6 Books on Bahrain’s Archives from British Documents
2019-04-26 - 7:41 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Awal Centre for Studies and Documentation celebrated its most important project since its establishment through launching 6 books on Bahrain's archives from the British documents.
On the "World Book Day", the centre announced completing and classifying the original British documents on Bahrain for the period from 1820 until independence in 1971, to be in the hands of researchers, experts and academics.
In its introductory publication, the centre explained that it also added a general index in each book and an introductory annex on the characters mentioned in the documents as well as indices on the names of regions, tribes and figures.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin