Detention of Shiite Cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba Extended for 15 Days
2019-08-30 - 5:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities extended on Wednesday (August 28, 2019) the detention of Shiite cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba for 15 additional days.
Al-Houra police station summoned Al-Nashaba for investigation on (July 28, 2019) and decided to arrest him for 15 days pending investigation. His prison term was then renewed more than once.
The charges brought against him remain unknown. His family says he was investigated over a religious sermon.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour