Bahrain-US Security Memorandum of Understanding Signed with Cooperation in Field of Cyber Terrorism
2019-10-07 - 3:39 p
Bahrain Mirror: A US delegation led by the Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, David Pekoske, held discussions on Sunday (October 6, 2019) with a delegation from the Bahraini Interior Ministry chaired by Chief of Public Security, Tariq Al-Hassan, at the Public Security Officers Club.
The meeting discussed security cooperation between Bahrain and the US, methods to develop them and the future cooperation projects in fighting electronic and technical terrorism and technical assistance in training.
The Chief of Public Security and the US Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security signed a memorandum of understanding to exchange information, secure establishment, reinforce cybersecurity and exchange training expertise.
The President of Customs Ahmed bin Hamad Al Khalifa held a meeting with the US Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, in which they discussed customs cooperation and expertise exchange.
The US Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security and Deputy Chief of Public Security visited the Muharraq Coast Guard Base. The US official was introduced to the latest vessels and the marine security systems, along with the capabilities of the Coast Guard to protect the regional waters of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour