Cassation Court Upholds 3-Year Jail Term against Two Defendants Accused of Burning Couch
2020-06-26 - 6:20 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Court of Cassation upheld a 3-year jail term against a football player and another citizen over burning a couch at the highway entrance in Al-Ma'amir, aiming at disrupting the traffic and putting people's lives to danger, in protest against the execution of martyrs Ahmad Al-Malali and Ali Al-Arab.
The Public Prosecution accused the defendants of deliberately setting fire, on July 26, 2019, to the movables mentioned in the papers, which would put people's lives and money to danger.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture