Gov't Adds National Center for Cybersecurity to Organizational Structure of Interior Ministry
2020-09-30 - 4:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Cabinet approved in its last session, September 28, 2020, the restructuring of the Ministry of Interior in order to add the National Center for Cybersecurity to the organizational structure of the Ministry. The department is to report directly to the Minister of Interior.
The organizational structure of the center consists of a Chief Executive with the rank of undersecretary, followed by the Deputy CE for cyber operations with the rank of assistant undersecretary and a number of other directorates, in light of the memorandum submitted for this purpose by the Minister of Interior.
The center was previously affiliated with the Anti-corruption and Economic and Electronic Security Directorate.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom