Case of Al-Zayani Adjourned until July 5 with his Continued Detention
2021-06-30 - 6:37 p
Bahrain Mirror: The trial of retired colonel Mohammad Al-Zayani over charge of insulting the judiciary started on Monday (June 28, 2021).
During the trial session, Al-Zayani denied the charges brought against him. Meanwhile, the public prosecution demanded to issue the severest verdict against him, local media outlets reported.
The judge decided to adjourn the case until July 5 with his continued detention.
The authorities summoned Al-Zayani on June 23 to investigate him after he spoke about corruption in the judiciary on his Instagram account.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour