Ayatollah Qassim Dubs War on Yemen Dirty
2022-02-07 - 3:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim dubbed the war on Yemen "dirty", calling for taking action to support the people of Yemen.
Qassim said "it is a dirty war as per religion and human conscience, imposing a blockade on food and medicine so that the weak and children starve."
"Every Muslim must measure his Islamic faith and belief by the extent to which he is interested in the affairs of Muslims, and any of their countries, as well as the extent to which he supports them in their plight when he is able to."
He described it as an "all out aggression that targets all facilities of life in that Muslim country by other neighboring Islamic states, in compliance with the United States' arrogant desire and push, and based on its practical support."
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom