Ayatollah Qassim Calls on Authorities to Reverse Decision to Imprison Fadeela Abdulrasoul
2022-02-21 - 9:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim called on the authorities to reverse the decision to imprison citizen Fadeela Abdulrasoul.
Ayatollah Qassim said via his Twitter account: "Crazy politics should stop intimidating women and stop disregarding their dignity. They should reverse the imprisonment [verdict] of Fadhila Abdulrasoul."
The Bahraini authorities decided to arrest 3 citizens on charge of covering up a political detainee who suffers psychological problems after escaping the psychiatry.
The authorities arrested Fadeela Abdulrasoul, 52, her husband, Sayed Radhi Ali, 56, and her brother-in-law, Sayed Jaafar Ali, 59, for a week over charge of covering up a prisoner of conscience, Sayed Mahdmoud Al-Sayed, who the regime claimed that he had escaped the psychiatry before he was arrested.
Sayed Mahmoud Al-Sayed escaped the psychiatry and headed to his grandfather's house. Meanwhile, the family said that he suffers a difficult mental health condition.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour