Interior Minister Briefs US Ambassador on Alternative Penalties, Open Prisons Programs
2022-03-10 - 6:06 p
Bahrain Mirror: Interior Minister Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa briefed the newly appointed US Ambassador Steven C. Bondy on implementations of alternative penalties and open prisons programs.
He also highlighted during his meeting with him on Wednesday (March 9, 2022) the ministry's experience in the Maan (together) program against violence and addiction. Services provided to inmates at the Reformation and Rehabilitation Centre were also highlighted.
According to the piece of news published by the Interior Ministry "The US Ambassador appreciated the programs and their roles in the community."
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour