Juveniles in Dry Dock Prison Denied Suhoor Meals since 5 days
2022-04-13 - 5:53 p
Bahrain Mirror: Juveniles in the Dry Dock Prison complained that they have been denied Suhoor meals for more than five days, human rights groups reported.
Americans for Democracy and Human Rights said it received information that detainees in Building 17 for young convicts are suffering from being deprived of their most basic rights in Ramadan month.
The detainees reported that they have been denied Suhoor meals for five days due to the bad meals they are served, and that prison authorities sprayed pepper spray on them when they protested to demand better meals.
"In addition to being deprived of meals in Ramadan as a retaliatory tactic, they are denied access to religious channels on television as well as the right to visits and getting clothes," the organization said.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour