Bahrain Economic Development Board Appoints Israeli Director to Attract Israeli Companies to Bahraini Market
2022-05-27 - 9:01 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahrain Economic Development Board appointed Israeli Anat Roneen as director of the Israel Department in the board as of May 2022.
"I am very excited to announce that I will start a new position as Israel's director in the Bahrain Economic Development Board," Anat wrote on her Linkedin account.
"This is a really milestone in my career, as I will lead investments from Israel to Bahrain that will open up a new market full of opportunities for Israeli companies."
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom