King Hamad Issues Decree Reshuffling the Cabinet
2022-06-15 - 10:58 am
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued Decree 25 of 2022 reshuffling the Cabinet as follows:
The second article of Royal Decree No. (61) of 2018 forming the ministry is repealed.
The decree stipulates the following appointments.
1. Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa; Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure.
2. Jameel bin Mohammed Ali Humaidan; Labour Minister.
3. Zayed bin Rashid Al Zayani; Industry and Commerce Minister.
4. Wael bin Nasser Al Mubarak; Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture Minister.
5. Mohammed bin Mubarak bin Daina; Minister of Oil and Environment.
6. Mohammed bin Thamer Al Kaabi; Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications.
7. Ibrahim bin Hassan Al Hawaj; Works Minister.
8. Youssef bin Abdulhussein Khalaf; Legal Affairs Minister.
9. Osama bin Ahmed Khalaf Al Asfoor; Social Development Minister.
10. Yasser bin Ibrahim Humaidan; Electricity and Water Affairs Minister.
11. Jalila bint Al Sayyed Jawad Hassan; Health Minister.
12. Nawaf bin Mohammed Al Maawda; Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowments Minister.
13. Hamad bin Faisal Al Malki; Cabinet Affairs Minister.
14. Amna bint Ahmed Al Romaihi; Housing and Urban Planning Minister.
15. Noor bint Ali Al Khulaif; Sustainable Development Minister.
16. Fatima bint Jaffer Al Sairafi; Tourism Minister.
17. Ramzan bin Abdulla Al Nuaimi; Information Affairs Minister.
The Prime Minister shall implement this decree which takes effect upon its publication in the Official Gazette.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom