15 Israeli Startups Meet to Discuss Significant Business Opportunities in Bahrain
2022-07-29 - 9:57 p
Bahrain Mirror: Some 15 leading Israeli startups met on Thursday to discuss significant business opportunities in Bahrain, under the auspices of Start-Up National Central, a nonprofit organization that promotes Israeli innovation around the world, the Medialine website reported.
The startups attended a joint event with the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Israel and Bahrain's Economic Development Board, to talk about the opportunity for the Israeli companies to set up a regional R&D hub in Bahrain.
"Every Israeli I know who has been to Bahrain has come back with a sparkle in their eyes, and those who went for business will tell you that Bahrain is business friendly and our work attitude is tachles," or to the point, said Khaled Al Jalahma, Bahrain's ambassador to Israel, in a statement.
"Today we learned about the amazing opportunities Bahrain offers Israeli tech companies. We are working to foster such collaborations that are the foundation for long-term relations between Israel and the Kingdom of Bahrain," said Start-Up Nation Central's VP of Innovation Diplomacy Yariv Becher.
Bahrain offers low operating costs as well as significant labor subsidies that can benefit Israeli startups and provide a solution to combat the tech employment shortage in Israel. The startups can provide technological advancements to Bahrain and make a huge impact on the economy and the overall level of jobs created.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour