Bahrain Seeks to Boost Space Collaboration with Israel
2022-09-01 - 9:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini Ambassador to Israel, Khalid Yousif Al-Jalahma, discussed ways to bolster space cooperation with Israel during a meeting with the CEO of Bahrain's National Space Science Agency (NSSA) Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Asiri, state news agency (BNA) reported.
Both officials reviewed the potential cooperation between NSSA and the relevant authorities in Israel, in a bid to boost partnership between both countries in space and advanced sciences.
Al-Jalahma reiterated efforts to support NSSA's efforts in developing the space sector in Bahrain and achieving the Kingdom's goals in space.
Al-Asiri wished the ambassador success in his diplomatic role in Israel, which established formal relations with Bahrain in September 2020 under the US-brokered Abraham Accords.
Al-Jalahma was appointed as the first Bahraini ambassador to Israel in April 2021.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour