Ayatollah Qassim: People's Participation in Elections "Service to Injustice"
2022-09-07 - 2:58 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim described the participation of the people of Bahrain in the upcoming elections as a "service to injustice".
Qassim said via his Twitter account that participation is "a means of self harm, and all of this is not acceptable by any mind, religion or rational behavior."
He saw that the alternative to participation is "denouncing the act of emptying the elections of any content meaningful to the people, rendering them a tool for consolidating unilateralism."
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour