Al-Wefaq Condemns Terrorist Attack on Shah Cheragh Shrine in Shiraz
2022-10-31 - 8:28 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society condemned the brutal terrorist act that targeted the Shah Cheragh Shrine in the southern Iranian city of Shiraz on Wednesday.
Al-Wefaq extended its sincere condolences to the Iranian people and the families of the martyrs, wishing them mercy and all the injured recovery and safety.
The society said that this sinful terrorist act is a continuation of the heinous crimes and acts that are rejected and condemned religiously, morally and humanitarianly.
Al-Wefaq wished that security, safety and stability prevail in Iran and all Arab and Muslim countries.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom