Education Ministry Files Complaint against Social Media Account
2023-02-10 - 10:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Education filed a complaint against a social media account that posted news about the deteriorating conditions in schools. The ministry said the account's post about a gun fight at a school was "fabricated".
The ministry claimed that the account published on the website a post about a fight between students at that school during which they used sharp objects, and claimed that it had checked out the issue and found that what was stated in the news completely untrue.
The ministry submitted a report containing the material published on the website to the Cybercrime Directorate claiming that "the post is an insult to the school and its administration."
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour