Ayatollah Qassim Praises Commemoration of 12th Ann. of Feb. 14 Uprising in "Effective and Civilized Methods"
2023-02-20 - 2:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassin praised the commemoration of the 12th anniversary of the February 14 uprising in "effective and civilized methods full of firm determination," noting that it is a "testament to the fact that the government's violence has not and will not break the will of the people.
"Ayatollah Qassim stressed in a statement that "the commemoration of February 14 for its 12th time is a living testimony that cannot be concealed that the government's violence against the people has never and will never break their will, pointing out that "the march is escalating in peacefulness, discipline, civilized and influential methods, in popular solidarity and interdependence between the components of the opposition, as well as growing its active movement, great hope, firm determination, non-stop patience, and continuous resistance, no matter how long it requires without limit, until all demands are met."'
Ayatollah Qassim called on the people and opposition to "walk the victory line tirelessly".
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour