Bahrain: "Kingdom of Brutality...and Normalization", File in Lebanese Al-Akhbar Daily on Feb. 14 Ann.
2023-02-22 - 8:24 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Lebanese Al-Akhbar Newspaper issued an inclusive file entitled "Bahrain: Kingdom of Brutality...and Normalization," on the 12th anniversary of February 14 uprising.
The newspaper pointed out, in the introduction of the file, that "despite all the difficulties, troubles and attempts to stop it, the revolution is still determined to raise its voice demanding human rights, and rejecting the transformation of "Awal" into a policeman for the occupation entity in the Arabian Peninsula."
The file included articles for researchers, journalists and activists who shed light on human rights violations and other political and economic issues, including "revocation of nationality", "normalization" and Bahrain's finance dependence on Gulf support programs.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom