House of Representatives Reject Final State Account, Budget Report due to Written off Amounts and Hidden Loans
2023-03-02 - 4:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: The House of Representatives rejected in its session, on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, the adoption of the consolidated final account of the State for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2021, the performance report of the implementation of the general budget of the State for the same fiscal year, and the statement of transfers from the account of other estimates for ministries and government agencies for 2021 as well.
The MPs justified their decision by citing amounts written off from the report, hidden loans, loopholes in it, and observations that require clarification and explanation.
The Ministry of Finance and Economy prepared the account, report and transfer statement and recently submitted them to the House of Representatives
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour