Zionist Knesset Delegation to Visit Bahrain, Take Part in IPU to Incite against Iran and Palestine
2023-03-09 - 6:32 p
Bahrain Mirror: An official Knesset delegation led by MK Danny Dannon will take off for Bahrain Thursday for the first time since the Abraham accords. The delegation will participate in the Inter-Parliamentary Union conference to incite against Iran and the Palestinian resistance.
Danny Dannon told the "Israel Hayon" newspaper: "We are traveling there [Bahrain] to represent Israel and to promote the issues that are important to Israel," revealing that "The delegation's central challenge will be convincing additional nations [Bahrain] to join the sanctions on Iran."
"The timing of this trip is very challenging as the Palestinian Authority's diplomatic pressure is breaking new records, which harms Israel's image. But I'm sure that through the correct work, we can bring significant achievements for the state of Israel through the IPU," he added.
The newspaper said that "the delegation will make use of the conference to respond to anti-Israel attacks by the Palestinian representatives in international bodies," indicating that "the delegation will call on the international community to condemn terrorism and the Palestinian authority's support of terror attacks by paying terrorists and their families."
It is to mention that Manama will host the IPU 146th General Assembly meetings between from March 11 to March 15.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom