Jaw Prison Administration Cancels Medical Appointments of Sheikh Mohammed A-Miqdad, Sheikh Mirza Al-Mahrous
2023-03-14 - 2:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Jaw prison administration cancelled on Sunday, March 12, 2023, the scheduled medial appointments of Sheikh Mohammed Habib Al-Miqdad and Sheikh Mirza Al-Mahrous because they refused to be handcuffed, the director of the Bahrain Center for Rights and Democracy (BIRD), Sayed Ahmed Al-Wadaei reported.
Al-Wadaei said in a tweet "this unjustified handcuffing of detainees violates Rule 47 of the Mandela Rules, which stipulates that instruments of restraint should be used only as a precaution against escape."
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour