Sheikh Ali Al-Sadadi: Why Didn't Authorities Lift Travel Ban to Iran and Iraq after Pandemic Recession
2022-08-27 - 6:52 م
Bahrain Mirror: Preacher of Diraz Mosque, Sheikh Ali Al-Sadadi, wondered why the Bahraini authorities did not lift the travel ban to Iran and Iraq.
"After recession of Coronavirus pandemic and the announcement of lifting travel ban to countries that were infected and recovered, why didn't the Bahraini authorities announce lifting the travel ban to Iran and Iraq," Sheikh Al-Sadadi added.
He indicated that this would allow Shiites to practice their religious rites which are guaranteed by law.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations