Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
2023-03-29 - 1:00 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed during a phone call on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, "the importance of strategic relations with Iran."
Bin Salman noted "the continued strengthening and development of relations between China and Saudi Arabia," expressing appreciation for the Chinese initiative "to support efforts to develop the good neighborly relations with Tehran."
The Chinese president said that his country "is ready to support a follow-up process between Saudi Arabia and Iran," state media CCTV reported.
He hoped that "the two sides (Iran and Saudi Arabia) continue to improve their relations on the basis of dialogue results."
On Friday, March 10, 2023, Saudi Arabia and Iran agreed to resume relations and reopen their embassies in both countries, with a Chinese mediation.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom